Services

My Tab

Earth In Corporation is a famous manufacture of electronic products which was established in 2012 at Surat, Gujarat.The company specializes in developing, manufacturing & marketing all kinds of Tablet PC and other computer peripheral accessories.

Up to now, Earth has already grown to a suitable scale with a strong production capacity of 1,000-1,000pcs of finished products per Month to meet the increasing requirements of all our OEM and ODM partners. Now, with up to 100 skilled workmen, 10 experienced product engineers to meet your urgent delivery and strict quality requirement.

We are proud of our internationalism— 80% of our products are sold to School And Colleges with the remaining 20% being sold in domestically. All of our products get the BIS,ROHS, CE, FCC Certificate. Having been cooperating with world-famous companies, such as Wal-mart, we are able to keep up with the latest international trends.